One of the best features of Apple devices is that you will get the Software updates regularly and consistently.That’s why iOS user prefers over Android due to consistency on updates which brings regular bug fixes , security software and improvements in performance.You can update it Wirelessly or via Computer also.
Since iOS and iPadOS 13.5 has been released yesterday today we will discuss about how to update your iPhone and iPad Wirelessly
Update Your Device Wirelessly or Over The Air
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Make a backup of your data using iCloud or your computer
2. Plugged the Device on power mode, sometimes an Update may take time
Step 1: Go to Settings >General, then Tap Software Update.
Step2: Tap Download and Install
Step 3: To update after download and just Tap Install. Or you can choose Later and choose install Tonight or Remind me later.If you choose to tap Install Tonight then your device will be update automatically at midnight.
Step 4: If ask for Passcode just enter the passcode and you are good to go.
Just wait for the device to update automatically.
- OnePlus Nord Announced, to be launched under $500
- Pokémon Café Mix: Everything You Need to Know
- Pokémon UNITE: A new Game from Pokémon Company and Tencent Games TiMi Studios
- Get Remove China Apps APK 1.10 Latest (Official) 2020
- How to download Paid Apps for free on Android devices
Automatic updates on iOS 12 later devices
With iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, you can have your device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update, then tap Automatic Updates. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.